Tools & Resources – Flu Vaccination
Quickly find all available resources and examples to help with your DRIVE Implementation
Using Our Resources
The resources below are included throughout the DRIVE Toolkit and available here for easy access.
Examples, included throughout the DRIVE Toolkit, can help guide you in maximizing the value of gathering data and executing your plan.
Assess & Understand
The objective of Phase 2 is to understand and assess pertinent health baseline metrics so that specific issues can be identified, and solutions can be addressed.
- National Minority Quality Forum: Patient Advocacy Learning Communities (PALc)
- CDC’s Community Health Assessments and Health Improvement Planning
- National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO): Community Health Assessment and Improvement Planning
- PRAPARE: Protocol for Responding to and Assessing Patients’ Assets, Risks, and Experiences
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ): Using Root Cause Analysis to Improve Quality and Performance
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI): Cause and Effect Diagram
Commit & Train
The objective of Phase 4 is to provide potential solutions that Champions can leverage to help pinpoint the right DRIVE approach for their specific set of issues. Likewise, it is now vitally important to understand the impact of COVID-19 on flu health outcomes in communities.
- CDC – Influenza (flu): Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report – Fluview
- CDC – Influenza (flu): Information for Health Professionals
- CDC – Influenza (flu): Prevent Seasonal Flu
- ImmYounity 2.0 for Improving Vaccine Confidence and Coverage
- University of Pittsburgh Medical School: 4 Pillars Practice Transformation Program
- AMA STEPSForward: Adult Vaccinations
- Vaccinating Adults: A Step-by-Step Guide
- American College of Physicians: Adult Immunization Clinical Information
- CDC – Influenza (flu): Free Resources
- CDC – Influenza (flu): National Influenza Vaccination Week
- CDC – Similarities and Differences between Flu and COVID-19
Take Action & Measure
Communicate & Sustain
The objective of Phase 6 is to ensure certain key steps are communicated to the DRIVE team, and to recognize Champions for the effort and passion they bring to improving health outcomes.
Need more assistance?
If additional support is needed, the Center for Sustainable Health Care Quality and Equity (SHC) is available for consultation. Email SHC@NMQF.org to schedule a call. We are here to help!